LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shivrajsinh tomar   06 October 2022

Regarding court marriage and safe side if girls side family harras us by police threat !

Hello me and my partner are ready to get married and we are in love for a long time and we decided to get our parents meet but due to some tradition issues and culture difference, etc both the families are not coming into the agreement and especially girl side family is pertaining the issue and we both have decided to get married and our age is also 28-26 we are at legal age as well, so what to do to keep everything at safer side that nobody can harras us especially police and other things as majority girls side family will book a case and all so what to do keep us both especially the boy me at safer legal state so that nobody can touch us even police. ( Girls father is a rich man and can do anything)


 2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     06 October 2022

You and your girlfriend go to the Police Station in your area to complain against your families for objection to your marriage though you both are majors.  They will help.

Advocate Rajamahendra Varma P (Advocate and GST Practitioner)     06 October 2022

file a complaint with local police and get registered the court marriage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query