LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neelu (asst lawyer)     29 October 2012

Regarding companies act

hi, this is neelu...is there any law pertaining to the company which says A PERSON WORKING AS CEO in one firm cannot start a new company with the name and style of the firm which he is stilll working? if such startup of the new company is illegal, plz tell sections with law and citations.......its urgent

Learning

2 Replies

Huzefa (cs)     16 July 2013

Kindly guide

A company has given share application money to another company but has not issued share for the same.Now the company after one year issues the share against application money.The other company has not taken interest for the same Kindly elaborate it

akrit (teacher)     16 July 2013

In your case I think the share application money since has not been repaid to the payee, general rules and notification may apply which ministry of corporate affairs releases from time to time.  I think that the allotment of shares shall be done within sixty days from payment but since there is no claim from other party your case seems plausible and you shall consult from www.lawkonect.com, this is a great website they helped me through my case and followed up themselves by call, the services provide by them are excellent and they also provided  me full package to get through documentation proceedings in nearly all legal fields for my business.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register