LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regarding child

Mai or Meri wife ek sath alag Ghar m rhte h kiraye pe kyuki Meri wife ki bnti nhi ghr walo se..humara ek baby boy h, mere Papa mummy ne baby k liye but kuch Kiya..high risk pregnancy ho gy the wife ki bht help ki mere mummy Papa ne..

M ap logo se puchna chahta hu k Mai apne baby ko kuch der k liye mummy Papa k pas nh le ja skta Kya bina apni wife k.?

mere mummy Papa use khilana chahte but Meri wife s bnti nhi h kyuki Meri wife ka attitude bht khrab h.

 1 Replies

sneha jaiswal   09 April 2021

Hello, Greetings of the day!

Yes, can definitely take your child to his grandparents. If there is no custody order, both parents have an equal right to custody, and either can lawfully take physical possession of the child at any time. However, taking the child away without the other parent's consent can be held against you in court if that action was not reasonable.

Hope it helps

Sneha Jaiswal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query