LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajiv rajan (rr)     29 May 2013

Regarding case of 304b and 498a

A case under section 304B and 498A registered against in UP (sept - 2011)

Three numbers of accused are there all get regular bail from session court in the year may-2012.

Till date no charge has been framed each time date has been extended. even our lawyers not interested to start the case. He is saying it is crimanal case if case is exteneded it is good for us.

should we force our lawyer to start the case or playing waiting game. How much time we will wait to start that case.





 2 Replies

RAHUL KANSAL 9041629676 (ADVOCATE)     29 May 2013

helloo rajan , i have read your query here but i can not give you the correct advise without having your FIR.

Advocate Deepak Gupta (Lawyer)     29 May 2013

 Rajiv  ,  agree with rahul , FIR  along with Police Final report .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads