LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kalloor joseph michael   29 January 2024

Regarding apartment residents nuisense

HI myself joseph michael from chennai Gopalapuram. we are staying in a apartment having 12 flats

and here the dispute happening with 4 residents came newly and stealing and cheating residents maintenance money and public nuisense and since the person is good in maintaining the compund and handling money.. they try to dominate and using abused languages on the females.. so we need some authority we I can seed a help and support to stay safe and do this maintenance job safely and secured. the four resident trying to dominate and threatening and abusing to leave this position and handover the money to them.. KIndly gives us a full details and support to stay safe. we need safety and security for the two ladies mother and sister staying alone in flat. we need your support


joseph michael kalloor


 6 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     30 January 2024

There is neither a management for the group nor association of members of 12 flats, accordingly provisions of Tamil Apartment Ownership Act, 1994 may be made applicable after forming an association of apartment (flat) owners in terms of law on the subject.  

Kalloor joseph michael   30 January 2024

Dear Sir / madam,

Goodmorning!  This is regarding the reply I received today. But I would like to request the lawyerclub concerned person to act on my request to hold the four residents not to involve in this maintenance or threatening and abusing ladies in the compound and also stealing and cheating money and creating rumors in the family apartments. I need some legal law or management team to warn them and stay away from residents issue and meetings.. also not to disturb my family members(mom & sisters)


Joseph Michael kalloor

B1, gitanjali apartments, 282/256 Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Gopalapuram 600086

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 January 2024

If the ladies are being abused or insulted they can approach police or women welfare commission with a complaint against the persons indulging in such illegal activities.

In the absence of any legal body to represent the aggrieved, the affected persons have to follow the procedures of law in this regard.

This cannot be considered as civil nuisance but it is a criminal offence.

Kalloor joseph michael   30 January 2024

Thankyou so much for spontaneous reply and explanation..I do the exact as per your information. Appreciated 

Thanks and regards

Joseph michael

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 January 2024

Thanks for your appreciations and the response to the solutions suggested.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 March 2024

How many threads you have opned on one issue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register