Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sameer (dsg)     10 November 2019

Regarding ancestral property mutation

Hello Experts,

Could you please guide me on below:

We have some ancestral property registered in the name of my grandfather and grandmother. They expired app 10-15 years back and there exist no will or power of attorney. 

Now my Grandfather had 3 sons and 3 daughters. My Aunts don't have intention to get share  in property and my father and uncles want to divide the property and get property registered in their names. Now problem is one of my aunt expired last year and have 5 children settled abroad. Now as per my understanding to get property registered under my father/uncles name, signature of all aunts required.

Could you please guide whether the signature of alll children also required for the aunt who expired and if yes whether any document from them could serve the purpose or they all have to appear before registrar?

Location of property : Rajasthan

Thanks in advane for your valuable inputs.

Sameer

Learning

2 Replies

Sb Karma   10 November 2019

Originally posted by : sameer
Hello Experts,

Could you please guide me on below:

We have some ancestral property registered in the name of my grandfather and grandmother. They expired app 10-15 years back and there exist no will or power of attorney. 

Now my Grandfather had 3 sons and 3 daughters. My Aunts don't have intention to get share  in property and my father and uncles want to divide the property and get property registered in their names. Now problem is one of my aunt expired last year and have 5 children settled abroad. Now as per my understanding to get property registered under my father/uncles name, signature of all aunts required.

Could you please guide whether the signature of alll children also required for the aunt who expired and if yes whether any document from them could serve the purpose or they all have to appear before registrar?

Location of property : Rajasthan

Thanks in advane for your valuable inputs.

Sameer

Just disclose all facts before court

put death certificate of Aunt before desk.May be NOC from her children needed,but for this they can give statement from in any way as per court agree if registry office denied.

Consult your registry office they will provide NOC form and formality for registration.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     10 November 2019

Ji, the children of aunt (who expired) shall executed a POA in favour of other family member as it is must for registration.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register