Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sr (developer)     26 May 2013

Regarding agriculture land purchase

Dear Respected Sirs,

We (me and my wife) are from agricultural family from maharashtra. My father has his name in 7/12 also my wife's father are agriculturist. We have ancestral land. Recently we have purchased 1 acre of land on my wife's name, but we submitted my father's 7/12 instaed of her father's. 7/12 entry by talathi is not yet done. My quetion here is is this ok of using 7/12 extract of in-laws. Is this leagal to purchase a agri land on my wife's name using 7/12 extract of my father. Can there be any problem in next days.

Learning

4 Replies

Hemang (Advocate)     26 May 2013

A Wife of the agriculturist also becomes agriculturist and she has a right espoused as agriculturist. There is nothing wrong.

sr (developer)     27 May 2013

Thanks sir.

Rajan Mathew (A.G.M- Exports)     27 May 2013

Sir,

Am in process to purchase an agriculre land in Tenkasi, Tamilandu,

Could you please advise on below specific query

- Patta carry current vendor name where in parent deed history, one of the transaction done in 1998 is not registred and un registered deed also not available. Whether non availibility or non registration of parent deed in 1998 make the transaction disqualified?

Unregistered sale in 1998- then that purchaser soled in registered deed to present seller in 2011-

Whether an ADVERSE PROCEEDURE could make above TITLE TRAIL clean??

rgds

mathew

sr (developer)     01 June 2013

Dear Sir,

We have attached 7/12 of my father for purchasing agri land on my wife's name as proof an agricuturist. Is there needed any other document to attach to the purchase deed. If yes can we submit these document later on and how?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register