Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498A_fighter (NA)     06 April 2014

Regarding 498a trail

Dear Experts,

498A case registered on APRIL-12 and charge sheet is filed on jul-12 since then no further action in courts.i am expesting this may come for trail since charge sheet is filed but  only dates has been given till now and i am asking my advocate to take upp for trail but no positive move from advocate towards asking for trail.

could you pls help me to understand that how can i bring this case to initiate the trail which my help to close the case ASAP.suggest me pls if can take any steps or ways to bring this for trail.

thanks

Learning

4 Replies

498A__misused (Sec)     06 April 2014

Ask your lawyer ...to send summons to ur wife and other witnesses via court..

498A_fighter (NA)     07 April 2014

how the lawyer will send summons with out judge calling for trail?

498A__misused (Sec)     07 April 2014

Then move an application of speedy trails in high court. This is force judge to call for trails

Sreenivas V (S/W)     30 April 2014

Hi 498A Fighter,

You are looking for speedy trial means you did not do any mistake here. So this is false case filed on you.

This case is meant for that to delay as much as possible. If girl side is correct then this case will move very fast. In my 498A case we moved HC for speedy trial but since then also it took 4 years. That too in between there was a good judge came otherwise our estimate is that it would have taken 6 years.

But since 6 years we are waiting for divorce, since 1 year arguments were pending for it. This is how courts cases going on. We know purposefully our arguments are getting delayed but we are waiting.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register