LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kabir Ahlabat   05 September 2018

Regarding 498A

My brother's wife field false 125,498A and Domestic violance case on me ,my parents and also on my brother. 498A is a complaint case in court and notices are just received.Wherein in 125, court send us in mediation and there we were on settlement.As per settlement I have to pay total 15 lac to her. Initially I have to pay 6 lac,one lac on filing of MUTUAL CONCENT DEVORCE and rest on second motion.Inbetween she will Her alligation was that I am asking alto Car wherein I am the only some who is having better car.Date which they show in case is also false and I was present on some other place.

Learning

4 Replies

My question is how the complaint in 498A be finished ?

should I and my family have to take bail

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     05 September 2018

The criminal complaint under section 498a IPC case get disposed either by complete proceedings conducted by the prosecution in the trial court and finally decided by the court. Otherwise if you want to get it dismissed or quashed, you will have to move application under 482 Cr.P. C in the High Court of your State and get appropriate order in this regard. The High Courts usually quash such cases if a settlement is reached by parties and wife being financially compensated.

thanks Vijay sir.......One more question is there. Should I have to take bail for me and my family member in 498A

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register