LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhi Sharma   25 January 2019

regadding imprisonment in non payment in 125crpc

in 126(2) case court need some amount first of.total.due which i am.not able to pay n ready to.seat in jail.my madem.lawyer saying he will.not allow me.to.come out from jail is it possible.n if i come out from jail after 30 days then again in how many days court will send me again jail if afyer a year of in less time n i heard that madem ahs to pay for me.to seat in jail for my maintenance

Learning

2 Replies

498A Victim   25 January 2019

for every month non payment of maintenance, if your wife files execution petition, you will go to jail. judge will send you to jail as last option. how many dues you have, amount due it all depends. if you have huge dues, pay some amount, fight in courts. take help of an able lawyer

Martin S.   26 January 2019

Originally posted by : Abhi Sharma
in 126(2) case court need some amount first of.total.due which i am.not able to pay n ready to.seat in jail.my madem.lawyer saying he will.not allow me.to.come out from jail is it possible.n if i come out from jail after 30 days then again in how many days court will send me again jail if afyer a year of in less time n i heard that madem ahs to pay for me.to seat in jail for my maintenance

You pay 100 rupees on each hearing date, 100 - 500 if there is huge gap say like 3  months between court dates.

Dont say you wont pay or you are ready to go to jail.  Just pay 100 rupees, court cannot send you to jail even if the balance is outstanding in lakhs of rupees.  Get a unemployment card from employment exchange and produce it to court, keeep taking time, keep paying little.

If you cant pay at all, dont get caught when NBW is  issued.  Court cannot do anything than keep issuing warrant.

Indian courts are responsible for Indian woman not growing up, they prefer to beg, sit at home and seek alimony from husband, while husband slogs it out.  Quite unfair means of treatment meted out by the courts to Indian men.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register