Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay K (IT Analyst)     01 July 2011

Reg : bank loan on agricultural land


I have an issue , requesting experts advice .,

My Case  :


we purchased the 4 acrs land from a person , for that we were given 10 lakhs as advance ( total 17 lakhs) for that

we took a deal deatils on the stamp paper with all land details and registration promise dates and everything .

they are not transfering(land registration)  the land to us ... so we approched the district court for the registration .


after sending the lawer notice reg registration , they gifted  land to their children ( they are minors ).

recently we took EC from registration office it showing the land is gifted to their children on ... Date.

3.  from the last two years they are taking the loan on same land by stating that land is on his name ( land is gifted to their children) by submitting supporting paninakal to the bankers.


experts can any one suggest me how to move forward in this case , can i ask bankers to recover the loan ?

thanks in advance

Ajay K



 6 Replies

pervez (adviser)     01 July 2011

Issue notice and file suit for specific performace of contract..  What about Rs. 10 lakh... have they returned ..?have u accepted...? If u accepted the amount, which mean that u have surrendered yr right / interest in the property... consult a local lawyer for remedy...

pervez (adviser)     01 July 2011

In the meantime, u can got the notice published in the news papers also...

J. P. Shah (RTI & CONSUMER ACTIVIST)     01 July 2011

You may inform all the details with copies of supporting papers to the bank with copy to Nodal Officer of Head Office of  the bank. 

Ajay K (IT Analyst)     01 July 2011

they have't  returned the money back  now they are simply saying that  they have't taken the money and th agrement document is fake.

thanks for ur reply.

Ajay K (IT Analyst)     01 July 2011

J. P. Shah

thanks for your suggestion , i will do that .

SACHIN AGARWAL (ADVOCATE)     27 August 2011

You file a suit before the Court having jurisdiction in the matter for S[pecific Performance of Contract and also move an application under Order 39 Rule 1 and 2 C.P.C. for restraining them from further transfering the land to some other person and also from transferring possession thereof to some other person.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query