LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balamurugan.N (n/a)     29 January 2009

Reg. Agriculture Land

Dear all -My agriculture land is surrounded by  other's agriculture land   those who are all do the agriculture in long time still we are doing the same. Now one  my neighhour plan to plant  trees( teak) in the agriculture land. It affects the other's land , Normally such trees ( teak ) have a life span of more than fifty  years its branch  & roots affects the other's  land.  In this circimstance if there is any  laws or guide line to plant the trees in the agriculture land.

Regards

Balamurugan.N

Learning

1 Replies

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     10 March 2009

I am of the View that you can file  a suti for injunction agaisnt neighbour  lnad owner who are prosing to raise Teak  Treas,  making an allegations that natural resources / under Ground Water Resources  / Settled enjoyment of the proeprties / is beign effected and natural resoueces that are available to your land are  exposed to other kind of usages by the neighbour  , the same is causing damage to your rights in the land  i.e;-    reduction of natural reosurces/Uunder Ground r  to yoru land  . Such an  legla prohibition is there in the matters of Bore Wells to maintain distance from each Well , in AP  .

You may consult  local advcate and file a suti and  you can  also  file  complaint before the Revenue Authorities / Thasildar   / Village  Rvenue Officer  who maintains the lands  /natural Resources to lands and maintians the land reocrds and Crop statisticks etc 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register