Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Steven   12 April 2019


I have purchased a flat in 2014. The builder is maintaining the building since then. I was told to pay maintenance fee of Rs 10000/year. I informed the builder to share the bank account number and he insisted to pay cash. I have been telling him that I will only pay to the bank account number, hence I have not paid the maintenance amount for 3 years and once I paid himin cashin2017. In 2018 he provided me the account number and I have transferred the maintenance fee of 10000 Rs. The builder has not provided any income/expense statement till date.neither he has provided any documents related to the society. I am not aware if all the members are paying the maintenance fee and the builder refuses to provide any details. Now he is denying entry to tenants who needs to rent the flat. Kindly advise


 1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 April 2019

Contact a local advocate ask him to issue a legal notice to the builder to provide such details of maintenance collected from you and warn him for obstructing you from leasing the property.  Depending on response file a complaint before Consumer forum demanding for huge compensation for loss of rent and for harassment.  The complaint is simple and filing of a complaint for any party in person may not exceed Rs.500/- in all.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query