FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek Mawle (x)     11 July 2012

Refusal to pay taxes

I am unhappy with government services be it water supply, electricity supply or the municipal corporation etc can I refuse to pay all the taxes to the Andhra Pradesh State and central Government. If there any legal provision in the law for refusal to pay taxes to the central and state governments .What do I need to do to avail it


 2 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     11 July 2012

Dear Friend,


Unfortunately you cannot do so as there is no provision in the act for not paying dues to the Government if you are unhappy with the ir services.


As people across india are unhappy with the poor services by the municipal corporations and state and central government. but there is no provision for the millions of people for not paying dues to the government.






R RAJAGOPALAN (ADVOCATE)     16 August 2012

Law requires that you pay taxes. Unless and until the law is amended to provide otherwise, it has to be complied with.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query