LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gaurav (trainee)     16 January 2012

Refusal to file fir

the police are refusing to file fir under ipc 504c against one of the person i intend to take action. what do i do now?, can i file case directly in court?


 5 Replies

Vipin Kumar Marya (Advocate)     16 January 2012

Dear gaurav,

First you should approach Sr police officer and give you complaint and if then also police not take any action then you file a criminal complaint before Megistrate alsong with the application U/s 156(3) for the direction to the police


Vipin Marya

Dharmesh Manjeshwar (Advocate/Lawyer)     16 January 2012

If the police refuse to file an FIR, then give your complaint in writing to the concerned police station and obtain acknowledgement from them ................ wait for 15 - 20 days and then file criminal complaint with the Magistrate's court as advised by Adv. Vipin Arya .......

Sandeep Naik (Advocate)     16 January 2012

U may send complaint by registered Ad  and may send the same to Commissioner of police and then also if the said cognizance is not taken then file complaint in the court or can directly file compalint in the court 

Sandeep Naik (Mob : 9967056980 ) Advocate Bombay high court 

Email : sandystorm_1995@rediffmail.com

SRINIVASA PRASAD Warangal A.P (LEGAL PRACTIONER )     17 January 2012

File private complaint under sec. 200 cr.p.c. before the concerned court having jurisdiction to try the case

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     18 January 2012

you need to file a private complaint in this only.





Shonee Kapoor


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register