refusal of providing of treatment by officer in charge echs

Providing of treatment of me and my all dependent family members has been denied by Officer in Charge ECHS.Because of spelling mistake/mismatching of one family member's Aadhar.He has resused to provide treatment to all.Correction of  name in Aadhar will take time.Where as correct name mentioned in my dischrge book,dependent card and service documents and records. Immediate medical treatment are required for me and my one dependent.To avail ECHS facility sum of Rs.67000/- already deducted from my gratuity amount and Rs. 885 has been paid also for ECHS cards. I have given complaints against Officer In Charge ECHS to ECHS higher authorities (Local,Regional and Central) but my grivences has not been reddressed.It is requested to guide about appropriate legal procedure. Your advise is very valuable to me.


ASAP consult local lawyer...and file RTI with asking,why your file was refused?

Then after receiving reply from ECHS ask lawyer to frame case against them.....it fully depends on their reply.

So as soon as possible file RTI




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x