LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guest (n/a)     12 January 2009

Refund of money from Nidhi companies in Tamilnadu

I wanted to know the latest position of the refund made by RBF, Anubhav, Bharathi Jems.

Learning

4 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     12 January 2009

Press releases from EOW, Chennai

Bharathi Gems and Jewels

The depositors of the Bharathi Gems and Jewels are informed that the Hon'ble High Court, Madras sold the assets of the defaulted firm to the tune of Rs. 12.60 Crores to facilitate the early refund to the depositors. Hence the depositors are requested to furnish their FDR details to the Office of the Economic Offence Wing-II, No.C-48, IInd Avenue, TNHB Complex, IIIrd floor, Anna Nagar, Chennai-40,on all working days on or before 20.10.08. 

R.B.F

As per the orders of the High Court of Madras dated 04.09.08 the RBF Administration released the 7th installment in the pro rate basis of 13% to all the depositors numbering 1,44,000 to the tune of Rs57.65 Crores. The disbursement commenced on 22.09.08 and completed on 26.09.08 through cheques by mail and speed post. Those who have not received their 7th installment may contact the office of the EOW Chennai.

R.B.F. Repayment

As per the orders of the High Court of Madras dated 23.12.08 the RBF Administration released the 8th installment in the pro rate basis of 7% to all the depositors numbering 1,92,000 to the tune of Rs. 29.53 Crores. The disbursement commenced on  29.12.09 through cheques by mail and speed post. Those who have not received their 8th installment may contact the Official Liquidator Office at UTI Building 2nd floor, 1st Beach Line Road, Chennai.

Krishnanand (Yoga Teacher)     14 May 2009

Originally posted by :Guest
" I wanted to know the latest position of the refund made by RBF, Anubhav, Bharathi Jems. "

I got the 8th Payment Cheque of RBF to my Old Address and by the time I received it to my new address its validity is over .Kindly guide me as to whom to approach for getting new cheques issued and also to whom I should approach for change of my address .

I tried contacting RBF Office in Doraisamy Road T.Nagar over phone but there was no response .

Will be happy if someone can guide me accordingly .

B.Jayapraksh (DGM - Finance & Accounts)     24 December 2011

I got the 8th Payment Cheque of RBF and .Kindly guide me as to whom to approach for getting 9th inst cheques issued and also to whom I should approach for 9th inst (made during May'11) & 10th inst (reportedly announced to make in Aug'11) as per the press release of Official Liquidator's office.

I tried contacting office of OL of RBF  over phone but there was negative response as if no such payments are made.Will be happy if someone can guide me accordingly .

regards

B.Jayaprakash

09908568913;

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     24 December 2011

Somoene from Madras can give you the right information.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register