LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaming with Rocky Bhai   20 February 2020

Refund of fees.

Hello I joined for a 3month course containing Web design and Web development in a private institution kerala back in September. I payed rs 44000 for it and due to certain health problems I missed so many classes and now iam at a health situation that I can't continue the remaining classes. I haven't completed web design and Web development is not yet started. Now I asked them for refund of web development as it is not yet started, they are denying it saying that since I joined back in September they can't issue refund,but the real fact is that I haven't attended 1 month's class if counted in days. Is there any way to get refund of at least half of the money I paid?

Learning

10 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     20 February 2020

Dear please go through the terms and conditions for the course .If there is no option for refund falling under the cirumastances faced by you,then certainly they will never pay and it is better to complete the course.

But there was no terms and conditions. I just payed the amount and didn't signed in any contracts.

the process of admission was on line, i mean you subscribed online .

No I joined in their institute for the course

I payed the fees, they gave me the receipt and next day onwards I started to go to the class. That's all.

Give the details of course adverstisement, and college name and web site

It is not a college, it is a private institution offering a 3 month course. 3month web full stack Web development training, Name is mashupstack, Mashupstack.com

well as it is that every institution have  non-refundable polcy may be as general policy they will reject your calim. Can you check the receipt of payment, Was that Computer generated invoice or just from a recipt book printed ;

In any way there are terms of acceptance.  If you wish you may try to send them a legal notice and claim your amount along with cost and damages. However there is no such agreement just try and you can file consumer complaint may be court give you some releif but seems too distant..

It was just a receipt book printed.There is no terms and conditions that I signed. Is there any use if move with consumer court?

The problem is you have to file the complaint in KERALA...if you can

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register