FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin (Professional)     26 May 2010

Refund of Court Fees

My money suit in small cause Court, was settled by alternative dispute redressal forum (Mediation Centre) in Bangalore. According to Mediation Center, the petitioner is entitled for refund of Court Fees, in case is settled by Mediation Centre.

What is the procedure to get refund of Court Fees paid ? As my present advocate, who was looking after this case, has taken his fees and disappeared.




 4 Replies

niranjan (civil practice)     26 May 2010

You will get full court fees refund. apply to the court and the court will issue refund cert.which you willhave to get it countersigned from the dy.collector,then submit it to the treasury and then you will get the amnount.

O. Mahalakshmi (Law practiece)     07 June 2010

You can get refund.  But you have apply in the court.


i'll suppport niranjan

sunny (ch-190 b-2 delhi high court)     07 December 2011

the applicant has to file non treasury bond in a partition suit which is decreed in term of settlement arise between the parties but he inadverntly purchase court fees whether it can be refund or not and how

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query