LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dinnu (nill)     03 January 2022

Refund of appartment booking amount

We booked an apartment with one of the prominent builder. The construction is yet to start. Project is approved by RERA. But there is a court case on the project which was filed 4years back and the builder never informed about it to customers. There is also a stay on the project. We paid 10% of the apartment cost which the builder insisted before they provide documents for legal verification. Orally the sales team promised full refund if any litigation found during legal verification.  How can I claim the entire amount back? Will the builder have any right to hold back my money ? What is the best approach to deal this.



 2 Replies

Parveen Kumar Rao (Advocate)     04 January 2022

Consult an Advocate with details.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 January 2022

submit your grievances to R.E.R.A. follow the steps as follows

Step 1 – In order to register a RERA compliant, you need to go to Telangana RERA portal. On the home page, you will find a link to register Complaint. Step 2 – Click on the complaint registration link, you will be landed to the page where you need to provide details of the complaint.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query