Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bharat Raj (Self Employed)     20 March 2016

Refund of amount on compnay md's death

Hello Sirs,

I have made an agreement on a 100 Rs Judicial note with a real estate venture MD to buy a plot and made payment of 80% of the total consideration amount.
I have asked him for the entire layout document as he has given me only 1 survey number link document photo copy where as the layout falls in total 6 survey numbers.
He refused to provide all the documents and asked me to go ahead with the registration process, I refused with and told him that i will go ahead with registration only after he providing me the documents i have asked for. And also after discussing with him i came to know that it is an illegal layout and land conversion from agricultural to residential has not been done. He had already executed sale deed for almost 25 plots in that Layout.
He told "if you are not interested then you may cancel your plot by giving cancellation request and refund of the total consideration would be retuned in 4 months." 
Just before 3 days (on agreement it is mentioned that the total amount is to be payable in 90 days) the expiry of the time mentioned 90 days in the agreement we have given the cancellation letter and the same has been acknowledged by the company theough email.

It is just 2 days left for the 4 months to get pass. Here comes the sad news. We came to know that the MD is no more and his wife is not staying here and they have shut down the company and his wife may sell the entire layout to some other person, i think she might have sold it as her husband is no more to take care of the project.

Now what is the remedy for this and how can i get my money back. You know how hard is to earn money now a days. We still have the original deposit receipts and the agreement with us. How can we fight leagally to get the deposited amount back.

Learning

1 Replies

jyotirmaya behera (advocate)     21 March 2016

1st collect the data who is the MD.

2nd sent a letter both old Company through MD.

3rd if it is company then you have to verify at company registries. Before wind up the company case may pending at company court. There you can get some data.

Jyotirmaya Prasad Behera

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register