Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramu   14 February 2015

Red corner notice for personal laon default

Dear Members,

I worked in UAE unti 2013 & I had a personal loan of AED 200,000.  I came to India & met with an accident & due to this i was not able to go back.   So i was relived from my company & i am slowly recovering back.   As I have got a job in India I need to go to UK for an  business meeting.

I got a mail from dubai bank saying that they file a case against me with Interpol & they will issue an red corner notice.  I am much concerned on this & I am afraid to go back.

Can anyone help me on this.   Also how to know if there is any red corner notice on me.

I would be greatful If some one can guide me.

Thanking you,

Warmest regards,

Ramu.

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     14 February 2015

Dear, Send them a request mentioning a genuine reason of the same ...... Hope they will understand the same .... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Cheney   14 July 2015

Running away from any problem doesn't solve it my friend.. approach a good lawyer in the UAE for advice.. if you need help, I can suggest to you a few good banking lawyers in Dubai/ Abu-Dhabi.You can take help from independent mortgage advisors. Look for a solution and try to solve things amicably if possible, and if not, then through the legal remedies available to you.In your case, Indian courts do not have the jurisdiction.. The most you can do here is to seek protection from recovery agents harassing you here.. However, in as far as the criminal matters of cheque bouncing and the civil bank recovery suit is concerned, you would have to contest the same there..Please do not worry and don't run away from the problem..face it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register