LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jaykumar S (SE)     09 November 2012

Rectiifcation deed annexure 1a

I bought a falt from an owner which included 650 sq feet of open terrace and its reflected in sale deed in various places like (property descriptttion, schedule of the property etc) however when the property is evaluated by the officer from registration dept. he filled annexure 1A(which is a part of the sale deed)form with 650 as common area, 

Does this mean that 650 sqft which is in my name (duly refelcted at various points in sale deed) is now a common area ? I am worried since if and when the whole buidling is redeveloped or if iam reselling i should not be a in a postion where ppl say 650 is a common area.

What should i do ?

Learning

2 Replies

Varun Desai (Advocate)     09 November 2012

Hello,

What ever mentioned in sale deed that will be the final wording and from 1 even they have mentioned wrong you can still correct it but this will not affect your title on the property..

Jaykumar S (SE)     09 November 2012

Thank You Mr. Varun Desai, that really helped,  Form 1A is signed by both Seller, the Purchaser and the registration official,  So, if i want to correct it, do i need a rectification deed or just ask the registration officials to correct it?, If rectification deed is needed, should i have to arrange the seller to come and sign it ? Please shed your thoughts

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register