LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kottish (Freelancer)     21 November 2014

Rectification reed 0r correction of sale deed


 Hellow Sir, Iam kottish from chennai,Tamilnadu. and currently iam planning to sell my house to the party also the concern party is ready to buy the property but the last moment only we found that theres a one word has been mistakenly typed. mentioning ground floor instead of first floor. our property is on first floor. so the party is little bit in panic situation whether to buy or not. everything is over only the amount has to receive from party..

Please kindly help me through this situation how to resolve the error. word whom i suppose to contact? whos is the right person. iam in a very crucial situation. this property is purchased before 20years. please kindly help me..??

 2 Replies

PREM JOSHI (Advocate/ Legal Consultant)     21 November 2014

Rectification deed is applicable

kottish (Freelancer)     21 November 2014

hellow Prem Joshi. thankyou you for your reply. and Sir one more thing  is "DEED OF DECLARATION" is it also applicable. kindly help me...thankyou very much..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query