Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sayan Banerjee   27 December 2021

Rectification in warrison certificate

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

It has been 3 months my father has expired without a will and we are three legal heirs in my family(my mother, my brother and myself). We have applied for legal heir certificate and have received the certificate for over 2 months . But the problem is that its printed wrong units in the certificate (it should have been acres but it is printed satak). I just wanted to know what's the procedure to correct the issue. I am from West Bengal

Thank you.


 1 Replies

Anaita Vas   27 December 2021

You can file a correction petition in court u/s. 152 of CIVIL PROCEDURE CODE.

You can also file an application in the tahsildar's office who has issued that legal heir certificate requesting them to correct that mistake.
Submit a document to them to prove the correction.
Submit that original legal heir certificate to them so that they will issue a fresh and correct one.



Anaita Vas


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query