Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

papu   04 February 2021

Rectification deed when original seller not alive

Hello sir/mdam,

we have fathers property got via gift deed in 1985. In turn link document is of 1966 where seller i snot alive and we dont knwo wherabouts of his family. In th link documents lenght and widdth meansurements wrong ly written compared to approved lay our plan. However in 1985 document measurement corrected but north south east west has been reversed. This document we could rectify as both parties alive. However 1966 document we could not rectify as SRO says we need two parties to execute rectification but he refuses there could be alternate method in such cases.

Please advise how to rectify old 1966 document without one of the party alive where as other party is willing to correct.

Learning

5 Replies

damodaram (advocate)     05 February 2021

CAN BE RECTIFIED BY FILING DECLARATORY SUIT

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     05 February 2021

AGREE with above Experts Advise.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

papu   05 February 2021

Sir,

If we file the same what is the end product we get sir. Iam sorry i am not well versed with leagal terminology. Do we get any document issued by court saying its our property? Is this enough to show any propective buyer in case we sell (is that this document along with old oroginal property documents we need to show to buyers??). OR as a result of the suit court will order SRO office and rectify the 1966 deed and rest of selling process is same as of now?? Pls expalin sir.

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 February 2021

You can get the property surveyed through competent authority.

papu   10 February 2021

Sir with survey details propective buyers can buy?? What bueyers looking is to rectify the deed. Is this possible if court orders rectification to SRO? I am confused with above answer if we file declaratory siut what will court award? Is it direction to SRO or an afirmation to petitioner saying whatever petitioner declared is right. Please explain.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register