LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajendra   06 June 2022

Rectification deed serious issue

My Father was alloted one property in mumbai by a developer in lieu for the property which we had. One residential flat. Alternate Accomodation Agreement was executed and registered in the name of my father in the year 2000. In the Alternate Accommodation agreement my fathers name was mentioned as Kishan Ramesh Yadav (Lal missing from Kishan). Our ration card copy was attached to the agreement in which my fathers correct name is mentioned as Kishanlal Ramesh Yadav. My father died in 2001.

This property is released to me through a release deed in which we mentioned my fathers full name Kishanlal Ramesh Yadav. Death Certificate also mentions full and correct name.

Can I execute an affidavit saying both persons are one and only person ?

Learning

3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 June 2022

Does it affect title of the property ? No

However, if you feel so strong to insert the words "Lal" in your deceased father's name get an affidavit executed for amendment records.

Rajendra   07 June 2022

Thank You for your valuable time Sir.

Sir can you also elaborate the process of executing an affidavit for amendment records ?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     07 June 2022

Always depend on local advocates for drafting, as the forum has limitations in giving precise guidance..  The issue is simple and may not require immediate attention.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register