Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rectification deed

Page no : 2

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     02 July 2012

For rectification deed, there will not be much amount required.  You will have to attach the supporting documents of your change of name and change of gender as your total status has been changed from old one to new one.  To get back of your original medical certificate , you write an application to them.

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     02 July 2012

For rectification deed, there will not be much amount required.  You will have to attach the supporting documents of your change of name and change of gender as your total status has been changed from old one to new one.  To get back of your original medical certificate , you write an application to them.

arun (rm)     02 July 2012

Dear Sirs,

i am in the urge of buying a site. the problem in the site is 

1. The gift deed consists of 2 sites where the there is a interchange in the the shedule the error is in the property which i want to buy its a East facing site but in the shedule it is west and the other property in the deed is East facind but facing the west.

2. the gift deed executed person is dead and no other legal heir other than him who is his son the absolute owner. how to do the rectification deed?

Dear Sirs,

1. The gift deed consists of 2 sites where the there is a interchange in the the shedule the error is in the property which i want to buy its a East facing site but in the shedule it is west and the other property in the deed is East facind but facing the west.

2. the gift deed executed person is dead and no other legal heir other than him who is his son the absolute owner. how to do the rectification deed?

Dear Sirs,

Edge (student)     09 July 2012

sir, i have sold agriculture land about 2 years ago. In registered sell deed the boundaries are not as per deal. what is the procedure for the correction as per act, while both the seller and purchaser are agree for the correction? Is there any extra fees to be paid for correction? I also want format for the correction.

Kindly help me out.

Edge (student)     09 July 2012

sir, i have sold agriculture land about 2 years ago. In registered sell deed the boundaries are not as per deal. what is the procedure for the correction as per act, while both the seller and purchaser are agree for the correction? Is there any extra fees to be paid for correction? I also want format for the correction. Kindly help me out.

rahul w (manager)     22 April 2013

ello Friends,

Looking for clarification on Rectification deed.

My cousin purchased a property and I have invested 50% on that, but during registartion I was out of the country, so he registered in his name.

Now I wanted to include my name also in that property registration, 

1. How best I can include my name in to that property , by say 50% owner.

2. Does this can done by using Rectification deed, if so, what is the wayout and what will be the registration stamping process costs.

3. Is it safe to procede with rectification deed, does that required registration or notary is enough.

Pl. suggest.

Kumar

karthik (Analyst)     12 July 2013

I have purchased a plot in JAN2012 at the guide line value of 330. when i tried to change the name of the patta to my name. VAO said that their is mistake in patta number.

It should be posted 447/13 instead of 447/3. they have requested me to put a rectification deed. But the copy of patta i ahve was 447/3. but they said there was some mistake happened..

Do i really need to put rectification deed over here. If so, then how much i need to pay for registeration. Now the guide line value is 1000 Rs.

They said already i have registered for 330. so now balance guide line value 770 needs to be the stamp duty.

Do i need to pay the full stamp duty as what i payed during registration for this patta number change.

Or any other alternate way is available to proceed on this.

Please guide me.

but local sub registrar said that around 1.5 Lakhs ,[2400Sq.ft* 770 [1000[New G.V]-330[old G.V]* 8] will be the stamp duty cost.

2400*770*8

Is this true?

Also please let me know this patta number mistake is a general mistake. IS it comes under normal rectification deed which is 100 Rs. Or it is major mistake which needs to be registered with stamp duty [1.5 Lakhs].

many thanks for your clarification.

1 Like

saradammar (housewife)     15 July 2013

Dear sir,

I have purchased   4 sites in bangalore under one sale deed in which the survey no is shown 34 instead of 33/2.Inorder to execute the rectification  of this mistake what are the formalities and what is the total  amount I have to pay.Should do I execute the rectification deed together of separate for each site.Whether I have to pay fees for each site

kumaran   17 July 2015

Dear Sir

I bought a land of around 1726 sqft and registered it in my name. Since my brother was not here at the time to purchase i bough the entire land and registered in my name. Since my brother has invested 50% of money to purchase the land we agreed and from some persons advice i created a release deed and released 50% of the share in the purchased land. This created a Undivided share for both of us. Now i want to make a settlement deed or partition deed. can the release deed be cancelled and settlment or partition deed can be made. or is there any other way?

Please guide.

Regards

Kumaran

MOIZ S. DARBAR   01 December 2017

Sir,

there was a registered leave and licence agreement between Axis bank ltd. and my father,brother,my self last year for period of 5yrs. After six month of agreement my father expired and the share of father property is mutated in my name by gift deed (hiba). Is there is a way to make a correction deed of already registered L&L agreement to transfer share of father rent in my name.

REGARDS

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register