Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gunaram (engineer)     07 April 2014

Rectification deed


I recently purchased  an apartment at bangalore and had registered it , my name and address are correct but the area (taluke) i found there has been typo mistake ,inspite of C.V.raman nagar, it has been typed as M.V.raman nagar. can anyone please tell me what are the procedures for rectifying this and what are the charges.


 3 Replies

saquib (Advocate)     07 April 2014

You need to execute a Deed of Correction in sub-registrars office, you can verify the stamp duty & Reg. Charges at sub-registrars office where you have registered your earlier document.

gunaram (engineer)     07 April 2014

thank you saquib please also let me know   ..

Is there any time limit or duration for rectification .On stamp duty &registration charges would i have to pay as redoing again?. do i need to call the vendor again for recitification?please

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     07 April 2014


Rectification Deed registration on Rs.100/- stamp paper and registration fee in nominal pay, u attach a proof of your true area and thenafter registered Rectification Deed.

The Purchaser and The Vendor both are compulsory go to SRO office and both are sign in Rectification Deed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query