Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R Venu Gopala Rao   19 November 2015

Recruitment of postal assistant

Dear all,

I Mr. Venugopala Rao Ravipalli was selected for Postal Assistant against Exserviceman Quota(OC-categoy) 2013-14  Provisional letter received in Mar 2015, submitted documents for verification. In the month of April 15 released abeyance order for all over india . Review of abeyance orders came in the month of Oct 2015 and I have rceived letter from My Division(Tadepalligudem to report Regional Office ,Vijaywada for verification in personal. I have been attended on 21 Oct 2015. They have not communicated any thing that time, later I have been communicated  after 10 days as per recruiment directives your qualification is not fulfilled.  I have been submitted equivalent to Intermediate (higher secondary certifctae Indian Air Force Corporal Education certiifcate which was issued by Air Headquarters. The same was authorised  vide Govt. of India vide letter no.6/1/72 Estt(d)  dtaed  18 Nov 1972. The same was referred in Ministry of personnel ,director of publications , it is mentioned same letter equivalent to Higher secondary education.

I have sent representation Cheif Posta master general,AP circle. Replyawaiting. 

Please advise in this regard.

R.Venugopala Rao

PA Recruitment candidate.

Learning

1 Replies

R Venu Gopala Rao   19 November 2015

Try to add value to the discussion, with your each post.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register