LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

J KARTHIKEYAN   11 March 2023

Recruitment

I have replaced the xerox of my brother's degree for document verification in railway exam in 2013 but in 2019 I filed a case in the Central Administrative Tribunal. In 2020 they gave me consideration due to non-appearance of the opposing counsel but the railway administration did not respect it and now I have again filed a case against the railway.  I have a doubt will my case be dismissed as I have filed late?  The only point I have is that my application should be rejected before selection.  They said in the declaration that we will reject you at any stage, do I have a chance?

Learning

7 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 March 2023

It is not understood what case you have filed and what was the judgment of that case.

Also it is not known that for what relief have you filed the said case.

Moreover you have not given the details of the propose case to be filed now.

Hence it is not understood that what is the subject that you seek clarification by posting this post.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     12 March 2023

Facts posted are not understood properly as to what did you replace, what was the case filed by you and what is the judgment passed by CAT?

It is better to consult the lawyer proceeding in the case, who is well aware about facts and circumstances besides the fact the s/he is an able, competent and engaged for the purpose.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 March 2023

not understood what do you mena by

"I have replaced the xerox of my brother's degree for document verification"

For forming a view worth giving a fruitful advise, it is absolutely essential to know "-

1. what exacty you have done.
  2. whether you are candidate or your brother
  3. whether it was your degree or brother;s
  4. what was the case you filed in CAT.
  5. what exatly was the direction of CAT.

I have replaced the xerox of my brother's degree for document verification

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/recruitment-228452.a

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/recruitment-228452.asp

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/recruitment-228452.asp
1 Like

J KARTHIKEYAN   12 March 2023

I have replaced my brother's degree xerox for railway exam document verification in 2013.  But I filed a case in Central Administrative Tribunal only in 2019.  In 2020 they have given me consideration due to non-appearance of opposing counsel.  But the railway administration did not respect it.  Now I have again filed a case against the railways.  I have a doubt will my case be dismissed as I have filed late?  I will have  Do I have a chance?

Attached File : 934778 20230312082031 kaagaz 20221107 190413789847.pdf downloaded: 10 times

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 March 2023

You have not posteed judgement of the CAT order andposted just the reply of the resspondents that too copied in such a way that one has to strain his eyes to decipher what is writtn. 

You have stated that

"In 2020 they have given me consideration due to non-appearance of opposing counsel."

this is false.  The status of your case as avaiable on CAT website https://cgat.gov.in/catlive/case_status.php indiates that the AO 1000/2021 is still penidng and on 01.01.2023 could not be heard and is not listed for 21.06.2023.

You can only get a wrong advise by telling lie beofre lawyers.

the material given by you only indicates that :-

1. Youapplied for a post.
  2. you attahced brotehr degree.(not know whether or not you had degree of yourself.
  3. your candidate is rejected.
  4. you filed case in CAT.
  5. railways have filed detailed reply (not know what you have argued in CAT in your OA).

J KARTHIKEYAN   15 March 2023

I have uploaded a copy of the first order given to me on the CAT

Attached File : 934778 20230315105119 263310021862018 1.pdf downloaded: 9 times

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 March 2023

It is your choice to give facts in peicemeanl nature considering experts to be free all the time for you.

Now you have indicated that:-

1. you earlier filed a case in 2018
  2. your case was regarding transfer matter (while this case is regarding recruitment matter)
  3. you pleasded pleading similary of facts as OA 1528/2012
  4. In that case the railways were directed to "check the facts and
    circumstances of the case of the applicant and if it is found in tune with OA
    1528/2012, the respondents are directed to take the same decision as directed in
    OA No.1528/2012."

Since the facts leading to OA are not available no conclusive view can be formed.

You have also taken caser , not to share :-

1. In which bench was OA 1528/2012 was decided. (expecting experts here to fully loaded with extra time to keep surving the data of CAT benches and them you give free charitable advise).
  2. what ewere facts of the case.
  3. what raiways complied with these diretions.
  4. whether any CP filed by you.
  5. when the case of of fraud (producing degree of someone else) whether railwasy have given any FIR on you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register