LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lavkush Somani (Partner)     27 March 2011

Recovery Proceedings

Dear All,


We had given our services to A Multi National Company. The concerned person, with whom we were interacting in the Company, resigned. We had raised our bills for services provided, in favor of Company with his attention. But, now after his resignation, there is no one responding for our payment. We have given numerous email reminders to the company, but no body is responding.


The fees amount is substantial. So, request you to enlighten us whehter any legal notice can be given to the company?




Lavkush Somani



 3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     27 March 2011

When emails are not worked out then issue legal notice to MNC to pay the bill amount within___days, if co., failed to respnd then file a suit for recovery of money with interest.

ajay (lawyer)     27 March 2011

bank starts recobery proceeding against my claint under serfeci act2002 ever y time we demand for statement of account , bank niather give any answer nor a/c statement what i do ?

Vinod (bbbbb)     01 April 2011

Is 13(2) Notice , make a written representation before the Bank, getting reply & stmt is customer's right

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register