Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srujan   04 July 2017

Recovery of my life time savings from xyz chit funds pvt ltd.

I had deposited some x amount in this XYZ chit fund pvt ltd before demonetization. And now after all these months when i ask them to return my money they are not ready to return it.

They are giving me Reasons like "We are in problem after demonetization" and hence can not give your money back for now.

They are not paying the interest amount too after demonetization and when asked they are saying they cannot even pay interest amount and need time to pay my principle money.

And after all these drama they want to pay me 10,000 each month as in my principle amount and no interest included.

If calculated i should receive around 7000 as an interest per month for my principle amount. If they pay 10000/month its is going to take years to pay my principle amount that to without interest and it does not serve my purpose. As i kept that money aside as savings.

What can be done to deal with these people? Please suggest.

What legal action can be taken to recover my money.

And i have a "Consideration receipt" signed and provided by them saying they have received money from me and also a blank cheque at the time of depositing as a proof.

Note: Consideration receipt says that they have received the amount in the name of some ABC Rice mill (which belongs to the owner).

But the owner is running this chit fund company in the name of some one else (Benami).

!!!! PLEASE ADVICE !!!!

Learning

4 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     04 July 2017

you may file suit for recovery. Consult with all details.

shrikant   04 July 2017

yes, you file the suit against chits fund company for recovery of amount. but first send one notice.

Srujan   05 July 2017

He says he'll give 10,000 every month. But it will take years to get my full amount if he returns 10k every month. I am afraid that what if i lose a case aganist him and then i'll not even get that 10k monthly. He is doing the same for every one who has invested. Approximately 8000 people invested through various ways like chit and deposits in his firm. 

My guess is he will give 10k every month to all of them untill all his properties and assests are transfered or sold. After that he may file IP and then no one gets the money.. 

I am confused. Please suggest.

Should i take the 10k money that he is giving every month?

OR

Should i file a case aganist him?

Srujan   05 July 2017

He says he'll give 10,000 every month. But it will take years to get my full amount if he returns 10k every month. I am afraid that what if i lose a case aganist him and then i'll not even get that 10k monthly. He is doing the same for every one who has invested. Approximately 8000 people invested through various ways like chit and deposits in his firm. 

My guess is he will give 10k every month to all of them untill all his properties and assests are transfered or sold. After that he may file IP and then no one gets the money.. 

I am confused. Please suggest.

Should i take the 10k money that he is giving every month?

OR

Should i file a case aganist him?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register