Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Recovery of money

there are two partners one of them was dead then there was a amount which I transfered to his account near about three years that amount was ten lakh now how can I recover my money family persons denies for payment what can I do for this. so that I get my amount back there was no agreement and amount was transfered by me through bank by which mode I can get back my amount .

 4 Replies

Sunayana Chhabra   07 July 2020

You should file a suit for recovery against the legal heirs of your deceased partner. Feel free to contact at for further assistance.

sribhusan sukla (Free Legal Consultations)     07 July 2020

Limitation period gone
1 Like


death of partner happened one year ago

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     08 July 2020

Did you transfer the amount of Rs. 10 lakh from your personal account or partnership firm account, wherein borrower(deceased) was a partner ?

If it has been transferred from your personal accout you will have to issue legal notice to LRs of deceased, within 3 years of such transfer.

If the amount was transferred from the accounts of firm, it is accounted and may be adjusted.

Incomplete information can not lead to form proper opinion and obliged on the basis of presumption and assumptions.

It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciate facts and circumstances, analyse and give professional guidance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query