LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradeep kumar Tiwari (Advocate)     06 June 2014

Recovery of maintenance amount


         sir i have case of family matter in which applicantiont filed Maintanence  case before judicial magistrate first class.

the court has passed the order against  without hearing My party and issue recovery warrant dated 16/5/2014 now i file the application. for set aside the maintanence and also filed the stay application for stopping the recovery during the time pendancy of the case. now the matter behind writing u   kindly give me some suggession on that case  and ruling which is applicable on it.  one thing is that she also file dowry case against my client in which she loose the case .

Pradeep kumar tiwari advocate.


 2 Replies

legaljoe68 (member)     17 June 2014

do not go to family court , go to High court under section 482 for quashing of the waarant  issued againt u. prove that you are unemployed and she is earning .then only court will remand back the case to the family court.

legaljoe68 (member)     17 June 2014

you said magistrate then it appears that the matter is notin the family court .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query