LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siddhi Agarwal (Owner)     03 July 2010

Recovery of losses

IMy tenacy office measuring 115 sq. ft. in Fort area was converted in ownership by paying 150 months rent to land lord and I have paid stamp duty on it at prevailing rates. This office was being used by me for my office use and for stocking of some goods. I am one of the founder member of the society.

It was broken open by the committe member in 2002 and they replaced the replace the door and lock. An FIR was registered by police only in December 2003 due to corruption and the case is still pending in a MM's court but being delayed by accused persons. As counter blast the accused commitee members or the society made me a party in a civil suit filed in 1998 against owners of illegally built  5 rooms , claiming that my room is also illegal. The police offcer due to corruption did not hand over possesion of my own premises and the accused managed to get a favourable judgement by the then  crook MM who passed an order saying that I can not get possesion till the civil suit filed by society is decided. 

On my apeal in Session Court the room was restored to me by an order and the civil suit against me is also dismissed in December 2009.

I have suffered heavy fiancial losses due to these mallacious activities of society or the committee members and want to file a case against them in consumer court for recovery of Rs.15 lacs under consumer protection act.

Pl. help and advise if I can do it and the chances of an order in my favour as I do not have resources to file a civil suit and I am 65 yrs. of age. 

Awaiting response from honurable members of this forum.

Learning

3 Replies

Devajyoti Barman (Advocate)     03 July 2010

You could file a suit for damages and also for malicious prosecution. Filing complaint for perjury is another option.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     04 July 2010

There are no full details , if you can prove illegality existing criminal case is suffiencent to punish them.

jai (manager)     06 July 2010

Hi, i have lost my land original sale deed copy while shifting my house.  i have given a complaint at nearest police station and after few days they given me a certificate that could not trace my document.

i have visited land registrar office from where i got a photo copy of my sale deed with a stamp on that as certified true copy, I was been updated later on that I cannot use these documents for  any bank loan or sales transaction.

Can any one suggest me how to create an legally valid document  to use in place of original for any transaction of bank loan purposes / reselling.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register