recovery of investment with interest

a very sizzling morning to all my seniors .........

myself vikrant singh from bhiwani,haryana.basically a native of azamgarh.some 3 yrs ago our family invested money in land in a developers company in allahabad.we invested for plot allotment.now there has been a stay over the whole land of that company.as some part of  the land has been within the prohibited limits of the distance from ganga in allahabad.can we sue the company for misguiding us as they didnt make sure whether their land is completely safe from any legal battle.can we get back the money involved in investment with interest?


This is for your kind information that Allahabad High court  order that there shall be no construction within 500
meter from the mid stream of the Ganges and adjoining places across Sangam on the other side of the city by the Allahabad Development Authority on dated 28.03.2011.

and booking is 3 years before


So, it is not advisable to sue company on this ground.


sir then how can our family get relief.as it isnt sure dat for how long the stay happens.and other notable thing is that our plot is not within that prohibited land.some part of the land of the developers company is under restriction

so the stay has been over the whole project.suggest


It is better to get the transfer transaction cancelled and recover your money by pressurising the seller (the vendor may or may not agree to take back sold plot).

Whatsoever, it was your duty,  to find out such restrictions before finalisation of deal.  




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x