Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Recovery of debt

I supplied material to company which is in Tamilnadu before one year company was regular cusomer every time i supplied material against purchase order they made me part payment initially but 50% nearabout 6 lakhs is pending party neither accepts my calls nor reply my mails. I am living in Nashik Maharashtra so couldnot contact him personally my laywer suggest me to file civil suit but i thought it may be long procedure i want immidiade payment because my business is suffering and to whom i purchased the material to supply them taken legal action against me in this position i want to know or would like to experts any suaitable option for me ? can i put police case against them in there local police station.please advice

Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294

Arrange to send a legal notice immediately. file a suit in civil courts as advised by your lawyer.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x