LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     05 June 2009

Recovery of award amount under Land Acquisition Act

Whether the award by the reference court under the Land Acquisition Act can be recovered as arrears of land revenue ?


 2 Replies

yogita (student)     07 June 2009

Dear Sir,

It is Possible, may need to file a separate application. Also it need not be the same case. Provided the court has a jurisdiction.


Khaleel Ahmed (Legal Advisor)     08 June 2009

Yes you can recovered the arrear by filing EP. You can attach the property also.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register