Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prasoona (owner)     19 December 2013

Recovery of articles

Dear all,

I need experts advise regarding this matter.i've filed DVC in hyd and case is closed and maintainence granted,but my intention of filing dvc is recovery of gold ,silver,clothes and household articles which is in my matrimonial place,bangalore.i've given proper bills,but he didn't marked up.498a is pending with same court,divorce case filed by him pending in bangalore court.my question is can i demand for recovery of articles while granting divorce.i've decided to file counterclaim.would like to contest the criminal case.pls suggest me how can i get back my shridhan.

Learning

3 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     19 December 2013

file a case under section 406 of IPC before court as private complaint or contact to IO for mention 406 in your FIR, but it will be possible if you mentioned related to non recovery of articles. feel free to call

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     19 December 2013

Dear Author,

U will have to file a complaint with the concerned court where your case of DV Act and 498-A is pending and thereby demand your Istridhan. Court will have to decide the said application.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 December 2013

You have full rights over your property,i.e., your jewels, household articles, gifts, and any other things that belong to you, you can make out a list of all the items and can claim before the court where any of your case is coming up for hearing, just submit the list before the court with an affidavit and a petition accompanied with it, your request will be considered by the presiding officer of the court, ask your advocate to initiate the process.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register