LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kaushik ( engineer)     26 May 2015

Recovery my pending salaries.

Sir ,

I KAUSHIK DHAR have been working in a LTD. infrastructure Company as a civil engineer since july'2011 to till in orissa. This is a Housing Project for AirForce and Navy Staffs , here my company work as a vendor under Airforce Naval Housing Board.

From very begining the project work progress was slow due to unadequate funds. but in the year 2012-2013 funds were available more as required ,so project work progress was so fast and heavy progressive manner .But from the last one year ,Company didn't pay salaries of all the staffs frequently (Permanent and Casual),and didn't pay all the suppliers and labour contractor also. Now a days staffs salary are pending from last 6 months and others liability are pending also.  

Now I am facing a lots of financial problems .So i need the salary amount .

Please suggest me how can i get my pending salaries by legal way.

I shall wait for your kind attention and realistic legal suggestion.

Thanks & Regards ,

Kaushik Dhar


 3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 May 2015



You and all other regular,contractual employees and vendors made a blunder mistake by working without payment of wages for such a long time.


Employee can and should lodge complaint the momment payment of earned wages is delayed even by a day and employer can be penalized say Rs.7500/instance.


If earned wages are not paid it implies salary was not processed and hence even statutory dues like: PF,ESIC,Gratuity,OT etc was also not processed and paid………………..


Employee’s should unite and approach;


Employee’s Unions/Trade Unions e.g. CITU/INTUC/AITUC/BMS etc…………


Labor Law Consultant/service matters lawyer/Law firm ; Your counsel may opine that complaint u/s 406,420 can be lodged………..and winding up petition can be filed..


Inspector appointed under; Payment of Wages Act, Shops and commercial Establsihments Act, O/O Labor commissioner


Civil court….



Firm up your next venture ASAP.

The current employer may declare itself unable to pay, file for closure etc….

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 May 2015

File a petition with labour commissioner for arrears of salaries.

Sandeep Hegde(89 717 84 550) (Advocate)     26 May 2015

File individual vomlainy before the labour commissioner, they will do the needful.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register