LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shailesh Patel   23 September 2022

Recovery by revenue department

How to recover outstanding payment from someone through revenue department by property attachment. 

Please guide porocedure. Which order action required to submit to collector office.



 2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     23 September 2022

Is there any court order for recovery by the revenue department?  A public person cannot ask any department to recover the outstanding amount except on a court order or by any request from other Government officers. 

Shailesh Patel   24 September 2022

Here it is a Govt officer of one department to recover the amount from a outsourcing driver for his financial  fraud loss to the government. 

Police FIR is done in the case against the said driver and financial loss is work out by scrutiny of evidence and financial accounts statement. 

Can we ask the revenue authority for recovery at this stage?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query