LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shiva786 (n/a)     06 October 2007

Recovery Against Dues

Hi All

Is there any clause or act wherein if any employee resigns from the oranization and does not pay the dues. I am looking for a draft of a letter which has the legal sections and possible action against the employee in case if he fails to clear the dues towards the organization.



 2 Replies

kirankumaradv (n/a)     06 October 2007

You can always recover it from his service benefits. In case of any shortage the employer can only file a civil suit for recovery of the same. There is no specific law or provision under which the employer's right under those circumstances are protected.

partharajagopal (HR)     04 March 2008

u can attach the Gratuity amount in case of any dues to the empr with regards partha

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register