LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lawrence William (Service)     13 May 2013

Recovering pending dues

Dear Experts,

Mr X was employed in a Ltd co for  6 years approx in a senior position. He had better offer from the competitor and left the job with immediate notice and resignation. Mr X has not been given gratuity, leave bonus & salary for the last month. Instead, he was targeted & harrased by a false criminal complain (trial pending). Pl note that he was able to get his PF after a die hard follow up with the PF dept. How can he recover his pending dues?.  The legal time period is over for further action? .


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register