recovering of father's property from bank with my name


    iam from parents died in 2006.iam expecting that my father mentioned me as nominee for his i want to take that property back.but the bank person who having deadlinelist cannot tell any details.what the procedure i can follow to recover the property?.iam a married  daughter to my father and i don't  know any details of his account. i have my family photo only...please sir,iam waiting for your reply


Very simple steps.. U can pm me

There are consultants who work on such cases and cahrge their fee. One such organization i came across is

you may visit the site or contact the concerned person Mr Abhay Chandalia phone No. 93101 16111


You must be having valid KYC docs e.g; Aadhar card, Pan card and also death certificate of your father.

The Bank/banker shold have guided you. 

You may try by approaching the Circle head or pursue RTI route if required.

To get to knwo the RBI guidelines go thru:


RBI Master Circular on Customer Services; Section 19 &20




Attached File : 60926 20160504202911 244740155 72mc010714cs.pdf downloaded 23 times

i have my family photo and dead certificate of my father  but my brother refused to give that proofs to me. is dead certificate is not enough to the procedure?


You can also apply for the copy of death certificate from authority.

If your brother is nominee in bank a/c then bank shall pay to nominee and discharge its responsibility...............................until or unless there is a court order restraining the bank.


YOu may discuss in detail with an able counsel at your location.



thank you  so much who are advising to me




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x