Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

priya tripati   04 May 2016

Recovering of father's property from bank with my name

sir,

iam from andhrapradesh.my parents died in 2006.iam expecting that my father mentioned me as nominee for his account.so i want to take that property back.but the bank person who having deadlinelist cannot tell any details.what the procedure i can follow to recover the property?.iam a married  daughter to my father and i don't  know any details of his account. i have my family photo only...please sir,iam waiting for your reply

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)
Very simple steps.. U can pm me

KC AGGARWAL   04 May 2016

There are consultants who work on such cases and cahrge their fee. One such organization i came across is sharesamadhan.org

you may visit the site or contact the concerned person Mr Abhay Chandalia phone No. 93101 16111

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 May 2016

You must be having valid KYC docs e.g; Aadhar card, Pan card and also death certificate of your father.

The Bank/banker shold have guided you. 

You may try by approaching the Circle head or pursue RTI route if required.

To get to knwo the RBI guidelines go thru:

RBI Master Circular on Customer Services; Section 19 &20

https://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/notification/PDFs/72MC010714CS.pdf

Attached File : 60926 20160504202911 244740155 72mc010714cs.pdf downloaded: 44 times

priya tripati   05 May 2016

i have my family photo and dead certificate of my father  but my brother refused to give that proofs to me. is dead certificate is not enough to the procedure?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 May 2016

You can also apply for the copy of death certificate from authority.

If your brother is nominee in bank a/c then bank shall pay to nominee and discharge its responsibility...............................until or unless there is a court order restraining the bank.

YOu may discuss in detail with an able counsel at your location.

priya tripati   05 May 2016

thank you  so much who are advising to me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register