LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     20 December 2009

Recording Telecon: to lodge false 498a

When I am talking with my wife or in-laws over telephone or mobile.. may be they are recording the same so that it will help them to lodge false 498a....

My question is , How will I know whether my phone is being recorded or not.

Secondly what would be my right conversation over telephone with her or in laws knowingly to kill the hole game plan made by them and they will not be able to produce the same on court...???

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Dear RRRRR,

You cann't know other side recording your telephonic conversation.

While speaking maintain positive conversation. Don't loose your temper if otherside provoke you in any way. that is the only remedy.

suresh (hhh)     20 December 2009

You can hear some beep sound in your phone from other side...

pankaj (Engineer)     24 December 2009

In case your "so called" wife or her parents are planning to file a 498A case on u, its sure that she do not want to continue relationship with u.

Under such situation she will refuse to come back to ur home and give stupid reasons for not coming. Also she might force u hard to come to her home.

Use this as an opportunity to collect evidences in ur support. Start recording all phone conversations urself and everytime request her politely to join u back in marital relationship.

In 90% cases she wont come back, and if ur sixth sense says she is trying to implicate u by coming back, ask her to sign an affidavit that she is coming back to u out of her own free will and she was no way harassed till date for dowry or any other reasons. This will help u keep ur self and all ur family safe from a wicked wife.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register