Voice recording can be used in evidence, but the court will take the follwing precautions:
1. The voice must be identified properly
2. Any chance of tampering must be ruled out and the recording should be kept in safe custody.
3. The Voice must be clear.
4. The conversation should be in whole, in other words a part of it should not have been erased.
5. The chances of over recording etc. should be ruled out.
6. It should be relevant.
7. A transcriptt should be produced.
8. It should be corroborated with other evidence.
If the above conditions are fullfilled, voice recording can be used as evidence.