LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jyotiranjan Mallick   28 April 2020

reconstitution of RO gas agency distributorship

my mother is a distributor of bharat gas agency in regular category. my elder brother (married) is a gramin gas distributor. we are two brothers and three sisters. I m a male (married) person. what are my chances of becoming the legal heir? can my brother induct his wife as outside partner in my mother's gas agency. how can I become the only legal heir with 100 percent ownership?

Learning

6 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     28 April 2020

1. Mother can execute a Gift Deed in your sole favor, for her properties including her entire business.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 April 2020

Anything and everything depends upon the discretion of your mother. However, there aooears to be deeper issues. Please post the complete facts.

Jyotiranjan Mallick   28 April 2020

My mother too wants to give my elder brother 50 percent of the regular gas distributor ship. But my brother is already owner of a gramin gas agency. Is there any chance my elder brother can make his wife partnership in my mother's gas agency. What's my legal right to be the 100 percent owner of my mother's gas agency as the legal heir.

P. Venu (Advocate)     29 April 2020

The question of legal heirship is of no consequence during her lifetime. She has the absolute authority to deal with her property and during at her her discretion. She transfer or manage them in whatever or whichever way she chooses. She can even transfer the whole business or reconstitute he same and make any one, not only the elder son or his wife but even any third party.

Jyotiranjan Mallick   29 April 2020

Thanks for your kind reply sir.

Telecharger   01 July 2020

Thank you so much for this information. it will be of great help for me https://telechargerscratch.fr

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register