LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MohanK-700 (Architect)     16 January 2015

Reconciliation in crpc125


my wife filed  crpc125 maintenance petition in the court.

Currently it is in the initial stage of  appearance.

How do i ask Judge  to conduct reconciliation ?

Should i file any memo or petition ?


 5 Replies

Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     16 January 2015



Tell that court that you want to settle the matter ..


Kapil Chandna Adv


Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     17 January 2015

Is 498a or divorce proceeding simultaneously going on?

MohanK-700 (Architect)     18 January 2015

498 and dvc cases are also filed and currently in progress

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     19 January 2015

Bright chances for your wife to get maintainance. However, spk with your advocate.

MohanK-700 (Architect)     21 January 2015

Judge started  reconciliation process. Appreciate your responses. 

Thanks !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query