Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abdul (MD)     04 December 2012

Reconciliation

Dear Sir / Madam,

I'm Abdul from Chennai, I married my wife who was from Nagpur and me from Chennai in 2004. it was a love marriage, she was a Christian and who willingly embraced Islam and lived in Chennai. we had a wonderful & successful marriage. we both used to arugue or petty and very trifle issues and this was the only issue in our married life.

we are blessed with two children a girl who will be 8 in april 2013 and a son who just turned 3. on September 24 2012 my wife uninformed left home alone during the day and refused to answer her mobile, i tried calling my in laws and they too refused to answer, assuming she must have gone to nagpur i reached nagpur the next day and i found my wife there, she refused to meet me and come back, my Mother in Law asked me to go back, i left the same day to Chennai. the kids were with us in Chennai, then after a week i went again with my sister and brother in law to talk and bring her back home and all efforts were in vain.

meanwhile my wife was demanding divorce and custody of children both which i did not want to give as I love my wife very dearly and the kids mean the world to me. as my parents were leaving for Hajj pilgrimage on 17th October, my wife started relenting and said that she will come to Chennai and see of my parents and then she will take the children with her and will come back on 24th November a day before my parents return to home. reluctantly i agreed as the elders in the family advised that if both of us are rigid then there will more animosity, so in order to win back my wife, i agreed to part with my kids, on 15th October she fleew to Chennai along with her brother and stayed here for 3 days and then 18th October she went back to Nagpur with the kids.

as days passed, her tone changed and she started saying she will not come back and will not give back the kids, i was asked not to come to Nagpur and all the while i was begging, pleading with her and her family members to no avail. on 15th November i recieved a notice from her asking for divorce and custoody of children and also falsely alleging she was treated with s*xual / phsycial / verbal and mental abuse and she had mentioned that i'm mentally unstable and suffers from OCD.

as my parents were in Mecca, we decided to wait until they return and we did not reply to the notice as i firmly believed that by sending a reply, things will get aggrevated and then we will reach a point of no return as i really wanted my wife and kids back. but now she refuses to speak with us and her family members refuse to take our calls, i'm allowed to speak to my kids only once in a day very breifly, my daugther told me that they have been admitted in some school there and my son in some day care, i'm also told my wife found some job there.

now my family members have decided that some of the elders of the family will go to nagpur and speak to her again and try to convince her and bring her back. i have few questions.

1) what should i do if she refuse to come back or give the kids?

2) Can i bring my kids back, what will be the consequences?

3) can she file a DV or Dowry Case against me, i have not receievd a single penny in cash or kind from my in laws right from the day of marriage until now.

4) my wife took jewelry worth more than 20 laksh from the bank joint locker without my knowledge and now refuses to give back, the jewelry also belongs to my mother and my brother's wife who is getting married on Jan 27th 2013, all the jewelry which belonged to my wife was bought by me to her. nothing come from her family.

5) i dont know where the kids stay during the day and which school they are in, the school has taken the children without birth certificate or TC.

6) My mother in law is a divorcee, her uncle is seperated from his wife for more than a year, her 3 aunts are divorced, her 3 close friends are divorced, somewhere she is getting influenced by them.

7) if i fail to get back my wife, what are my chances of getting my kids back, our's is a well to do family full of family mebers who can help in taking care of my kids in my abesence but whereas in wife place, her family consist of a working mother and brother, brother who lives in mumbai. so if my wife and her mother go to wwork there is no one to look after my kids.

8) if there is any case, where will be the jurisdiction be, chennai or nagpur? the marraige was done in chennai and all the married years we lived in chennai, my wife passport, ration card, voter id, driving license, bank passbook all belongs to chennai.

i apologize for the lengthy query but your valuable advise will be most appreciated and will help me in getting my wife and kids back or at least my kids back.

thanks and regards,

yours humbly

abdul. 

Learning

2 Replies

victim (master)     05 December 2012

contact Mr. Rajesh vakharia. He is men's right activist from siff and works in nagpur. he can guide you. for details search his contact info in google or siff website.

all the best

abdul (MD)     05 December 2012

thank you sir, i will surely pay heed to your advice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register